MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4] MyMood for MyBB 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Info:
This plugin is hamid_n MyBB 1.2 plugin updated for MyBB 1.4. This will show user's mood for current day.

Download:
Download from MyBB Mods Section

Instructions:
  • Unzip file.
  • Upload files to the corresponding folders
  • Go to admincp plugin manager
  • Activate plugin

-First Release
There is a BUG - This mods need all mods to upload in images/moods/flame and not in images/moods
(2008-08-13, 12:18 PM)Fedtmule Wrote: [ -> ]There is a BUG - This mods need all mods to upload in images/moods/flame and not in images/moods

Could you be a little more speciific? I do not understand what you mean.
The directory for the moods files (.gif) should be images/flame/mood/ and not images/moods

After uploading you got no moods but a error saying: The flame folder cant be found
(2008-08-13, 12:39 PM)Fedtmule Wrote: [ -> ]The directory for the moods files (.gif) should be images/flame/mood/ and not images/moods

After uploading you got no moods but a error saying: The flame folder cant be found

Did you upload the images to "yourforumdir/images/mood/" or "/images/"?

Send me a link to the forum and keep the plugin activated until I reply again.
I just unoacked and uploadet to images/mood and activated it but get the error. Then i created a folder called Flame IN the Images folder and toke all .gif files to this and it works
(2008-08-13, 12:46 PM)Fedtmule Wrote: [ -> ]I just unoacked and uploadet to images/mood and activated it but get the error. Then i created a folder called Flame IN the Images folder and toke all .gif files to this and it works

Okay, could you still send me a link to the forum you are doing this on?
It is because you are using a custom theme. I'm guessing your forum's theme is called flame. If anyone else is using a custom theme and gets this error, put your mood images into your theme's images folder.
works perfect! thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8