MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After upgrading almost all functions are displaying error and cant see threads!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Namastey friends,
As my lengthy subject states, I did try to upgrade my MyBB version 1.2.13 to 1.4 and most of the functions, plugins show similar error like this:-
[Image: Error1.jpg]
b13_1358107_database1 is my SQL database's name but I can't make out why this is appending two mybb_ prefixes, some functions are working fine and many others has this double "mybb_" problem and display error while I try to execute them, for example if I try to implement (activate) some pugins then this kind of errors arrives while some of them are working and if I click on some thread to view it then the error which I pasted as a picture appears. As one sticky thread stated about deactivating plugins, I did it, when I upgraded before that I deactivated all plugins and then when tried to reactivate them later after upgrade, they behaved like mentioned, please do help me about getting away with this problem, thanks for reading.
some of your plugins are not compatible with the new mybb, check if there are new versions available!

if there are no new versions you'll have to live without them
(2008-08-13, 08:10 PM)goughy000 Wrote: [ -> ]some of your plugins are not compatible with the new mybb, check if there are new versions available!

if there are no new versions you'll have to live without them
friend, I could have lived without plugins, but how could I live without thread viewer working!
Open inc/config.php in a text editor and check the ['database']['table_prefix'] line.
Quote: Open inc/config.php in a text editor and check the ['database']['table_prefix'] line.
GG-Xtreme the line says this:-
$config['database']['table_prefix'] = 'mybb_';
Is it faulty?
(2008-08-13, 11:11 PM)nucleusfermi Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Open inc/config.php in a text editor and check the ['database']['table_prefix'] line.
Is it faulty?

no its not faulty thats how it should be.

Have you tried deleting all the plugin files from /inc/plugins ?

you can make a backup of them elsewhere if you like.
(2008-08-13, 11:25 PM)goughy000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-13, 11:11 PM)nucleusfermi Wrote: [ -> ]
Is it faulty?

no its not faulty thats how it should be.

Have you tried deleting all the plugin files from /inc/plugins ?

you can make a backup of them elsewhere if you like.
Some of those plugins are working correctly only a few have this problem, it's like 50% are working fine and rest are creating problem, should I delete all of them or only disturbing one? I have deleted all which were not working and still the same problem. Should I delete rest as well!
try deleting the lot, but make a backup first so you can put them back if it still does not fix it
It is not fixed at all goughy000! I think I lost everything!! Sad
Can you access the admin area?
If Yes, then try disabling some plugins.
Pages: 1 2