MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB and Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Please answer honestly Smile
I love MyBB but use drupal Sad. Just keep up the great work and all the themes and mods will follow.Wink
Mybb 1.4 needs more themes

I would create plugins if i knew how

I can create themes (but only by using either the default theme or any other theme as a base)

and i love mybb!
I can make basic plugins and am pretty good at themes so hopefully when i get some time i will make some to release here Smile yay!
Sad we need a wordpress plugin :/
To integrate users? I have done it on my personal blog but there are a few buggy things and it took alot of code modification but when i get some magical time again i will probably package it up into some sort of plugin.
Unfortunately I had to check this one:

"I think about my MyBB board day and night."
(2008-08-15, 05:18 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I had to check this one:

Lol, Thank god that doesn't even happen to me. I may think up solutions to complex problems I've been trying to solve in MyBB then wake up at 3 AM in the morning (and then forgot it again) with the solution but that's about it Toungue
I responded Big Grin

Can I ask what the goal of this poll is?
(2008-08-15, 05:18 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I had to check this one:

Gosh, so did I.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6