MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: flags in postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the flags in postbit plugin that is remade by Lex but I cannot make it at work.
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1483.html

I installed the files and activate it, choose my country in user cp but no flag is showed in the postbit.
http://www.ikf-forum.eu/testforum/showth...p?tid=3951
So far as I understand it must be somewhere downunder my mood.

Quote:{$ignore_bit}<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}"> <tr> <td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a> <strong><span class="largetext">{$post['country']}{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br /> <span class="smalltext">

But nothing is showed.
ur lucky im using midnight template both mood and flags dont show up
it's because your using a custom theme.
You need to add in the code manually in the postbit template.
The flag plugin works only in the postbit_classic.

Go to your templates
open postbit templates
choose sub template postbit

search for the code

<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />

change it to

<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['country']} {$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />

And ofcourse it must be your default template, other wise everything must be done by hand.
same thing for mood etc ?

<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['country']}{$post['mood']} {$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br /> 

<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['country']}{$post['mood']}{$post['zodiac']} {$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br /> 

hmmm added mood and zodiac aint there in usercp to add Sad