MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 PR2 Update (Rev: 686)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You may discuss this thread here.
Thanks, but i noticed on the site where it says "Download MyBB PR2 (Rev: 686)" the link is "http://www.mybboard.com/mybb_pr2.zip" shouldn't it be mybboard.net?
Yes it should have been - at least until everyones DNS resolves and mybboard.com is working again.

Thanks, i've fixed it.
It's either or right now. On my address bar, I have mybboard.com/community when it automatically redirects me to community.mybboard.net ...I believe Chris will re-direct users from the .com domain to the .net for a while since, many people might still be going at the old domain. Well, I'm not really sure his plans are, but I think that's what he is doing.
the update template thing messed up my forum.
I've got a problem, too.

I got that message:
Quote:Creating CREATE TABLE mybb_templates ( tid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, title varchar(120) NOT NULL default '', template text NOT NULL, sid int(10) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (tid) ) TYPE=MyISAM;

Loading and importing theme and template file..

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/3/d109166104/htdocs/mybb/demo/update-templates.php on line 37

The default template sets have been successfully inserted.

Now I get a blank page...
Michael83 Wrote:I've got a problem, too.

I got that message:
Quote:Creating CREATE TABLE mybb_templates ( tid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, title varchar(120) NOT NULL default '', template text NOT NULL, sid int(10) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (tid) ) TYPE=MyISAM;

Loading and importing theme and template file..

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/3/d109166104/htdocs/mybb/demo/update-templates.php on line 37

The default template sets have been successfully inserted.

Now I get a blank page...
me to
I got

Warning: main(./resources/output.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\curb\install\upgrade.php on line 34

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required './resources/output.php' (include_path='.;C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\curb\install\upgrade.php on line 34

on the template upgrade.
Yay... clickable smilies! Big Grin
Are all these problems happening with the upgrades? Or is it the same if you install it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4