MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Congatulations to the MYBB staff for a very nice piece of software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This new version is very nice, powerful and rich with plenty of new and cool features/options. I tried it out some days ago and I was very impressed with what I saw. The Admin Panel and the whole set up is a real beauty with its layout and ajax loading thing. The templating system is very easy to grasp and understand and with a bit of knowledge one can modify their mybb forum to his/her own likings. Love the plug-in system and the permissions set up. Well done for a great job and keep up the good work Smile
Thanks.
You are welcome Smile
Totally agree with you there but if I was too post what a good job myBB did it would be 2 full pages. Toungue
Yes mybb is very nice. I am very glad that I converted from Smf
I'd like to join in with the thanks. Go on like this!

Zakkinen
(2008-08-24, 06:38 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]Totally agree with you there but if I was too post what a good job myBB did it would be 2 full pages. Toungue

lol Shadow, you are too modest!!! and yes Babjusi told me about it and this is why i am here, well half reason, i hear there is the best people here too.. Angel

slides everyone a round of drinks!!!

[Image: happy0167.gif] [Image: congrats1.gif] [Image: fans.gif]

lol i couldnt help it.. Toungue
Damn right! I am very impressed with this piece of software. Frankly, I don't see why people fork over money for vBulletin and IVPB when this is available!

Rich::
(2008-08-24, 06:47 PM)that_guy Wrote: [ -> ]Yes mybb is very nice. I am very glad that I converted from Smf

SMF was just too weird, I could never get used to it. My webhost (which is now under a 600mbps DDOS attack on server16 where my site and mybb forum are located ¬_¬) provides that with the Fantastico Auto Installer. I should totally tell them to remove SMF and add MyBB instead. And Simba Cub don't you mean IPB?
(2008-08-24, 03:26 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]This new version is very nice, powerful and rich with plenty of new and cool features/options. I tried it out some days ago and I was very impressed with what I saw. The Admin Panel and the whole set up is a real beauty with its layout and ajax loading thing. The templating system is very easy to grasp and understand and with a bit of knowledge one can modify their mybb forum to his/her own likings. Love the plug-in system and the permissions set up. Well done for a great job and keep up the good work Smile

Totally agree with you Smile
Thank MyBB Group a lot Cool
Pages: 1 2