MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Purpose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What kind of forum should I make? Don't give me replies like don't start a forum or whatever.
It's up to you. We can't just tell you what to open. You need to do something your interested in.
(2008-08-29, 02:04 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]It's up to you. We can't just tell you what to open. You need to do something your interested in.

Im interested in many stuffs.. But not much knowledge in many.. So I wish to learn more about them.. Thats one of my main purpose of creating a forum..
Maybe you should gain a little knowledge in something your interested to see if your really interested in it first. I wouldn't start a site about stuff I don't know about.

I mean the Admin is supposed to be a leader/teacher not a student.
I could be both roles! I'm now thinking about a Martial Arts forum.. I don't seems to find one..
Seriously, if you're having to ask folks what forum you should create, you shouldn't be creating a forum!!!
I felt so random..
It needs to be about something specific IMO. For example, see my forum http://forums.beywiki.com. It's a forum for Beyblade hobby. There are very few forums about this subject, and almost none with expert members. Because we are able to offer something nobody else is able to, we are growing steadily.

If you can't specialize in something, maybe you shouldn't open a forum. You should open a forum because you have something to share with the world that nobody else can ... not simply because you want to.

My two cents.
Very well put Bey Brad. I would actually have joined your forum a few years ago when I was into beyblades Wink.
(2008-08-30, 05:15 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Very well put Bey Brad. I would actually have joined your forum a few years ago when I was into beyblades Wink.

Haha thanks Big Grin The toyline is starting back up again so it's a good time for us Wink
Pages: 1 2