MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: + signs in places of spaces!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Namastey!
I am having a grave problem with all editor written text; if I write "MyBB is great" it says "MyBB+is+great" Please show me some direction how to get away with this trouble, thanks for reading. My forum is HERE.
I can only suggest re-uploading ./inc/languages/english.php, and any other .lang files in /inc/languages/english/ that may relate to posts.
No success Matt_, I did try inc/languages/english.php changing but it payed nothing, all threads are looking worse than a rubbish stake! What to do now! Wish it could be an underscore at least, instead of that plus Sad
Please will someone would ever try assisting me with it, as many days have been passed and no reply at all Sad
Do you have any modifications related to posting?
I checked all modifications and uninstalled RichEditor too, altered showthread.php, disabled search engine optimization, many things whichever came in my mind, changed lang files, checked each and every plugin (all week long vacations ends on sunday), even created an entire theme with all default settings, all in vain. Please do find some solution as already all members have gone. Thanks for at least replying. And one more thing, it is not showing Images with IMG tag and HTML code through Ads After First Post Plugin as well, it might be of some assistance, means problem seems to be in that posting area only, though forum rules, PM all are also having tremendous Positivity +++++, teachers told me to be positive always, not me but my machinery listened it well Sad you can see it here http://phasor.co.nr just browse to any post and see ambulances with a + sign running all over your desktop. Registration Instant activation is on as well, I mean I should start collecting new users even from now.
I didn't get most of your post, but can you try setting up a test board and see if there's a problem there? If there is, it's most likely your host. If not, it's probably some modification you've done (try reuploading the default class_parser.php if you changed it).
(2008-09-06, 05:49 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't get most of your post,
Sorry for not being able to convey things clearly.
Quote: but can you try setting up a test board and see if there's a problem there? If there is, it's most likely your host. If not, it's probably some modification you've done (try reuploading the default class_parser.php if you changed it).
I did try changing class_parser.php before and once again as per your direction but unfortunately it did not change the situation, did you check the posts here You will get to know what I want to say, I have another board as well at that same host and it works absolutely fine, is there any way of rectifying it? thanks.
Well just try to reinstall it again.......

that what coming into my mind after read all above.
(2008-09-06, 09:08 AM)MyBBmodding Wrote: [ -> ]Well just try to reinstall it again.......

that what coming into my mind after read all above.

Friend so much work is done over it, all theme work and modifications and so, it'll be extensively hectic leading to its impractical nature to reinstall it all over again, wish I could have some solution simpler and lesser time consuming Sad
Pages: 1 2 3