MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Can see it but my frends not....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HuhHuhHuhi created my own forum http://shiningscreed.homepc.it and i see the graphic part but my friends not... why???HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
CHMOD your cache directory to 777.
All you images and CSS are being called from your computer, when they should be coming from your server.
Upload the images to your server as per the theme's installation instructions and then tell MyBB via the themes page where the images are located.
Also, fix up your cookie settings, they're wrong.
(2008-09-04, 12:14 PM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]All you images and CSS are being called from your computer, when they should be coming from your server.
Upload the images to your server as per the theme's installation instructions and then tell MyBB via the themes page where the images are located.
Also, fix up your cookie settings, they're wrong.

Yeah that makes more sense Toungue I just saw the theme was gone and CHMODing came to me.
can u explai me wht should i do?
Do you have FTP access??
i think yes
Right, so just read the theme's ReadMe and it will tell you what to do.
hewm no i don't have a ftp neither... the forum is hosted on my pc
(2008-09-04, 12:24 PM)carestia Wrote: [ -> ]hewm no i don't have a ftp neither... the forum is hosted on my pc

Well then no images can be shown to anyone else.
It should always be hosted on a server... can it even be hosted on a private computer?? Not knowing how these things work...
Pages: 1 2