MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No more forums :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone of my forums have been hacked... all of them Sad by some Iraq Hacker or Hackerz Mafia or something like that... Is there anyway for me to find referral info on this hacker?

go to any of mine. they are all gone
Just reupload the index it doesn't look like you lost any data. It's probably just a script kiddy.
Thank you very much. This seems to be working. I am changing all my password though just in case. It seemed to have come from a turnkey script I was using titled "Software_Index" which was a clone of hotscripts.com.

I guess the script is very insecure. Bad purchase on my part I suppose.
How did he change all my index pages? Would he of had to get my password?
I don't believe so but I don't know the hacking stuff. I think he just kind of over rights yours if it's writable or something.
Okay. Thank you. I am going to start learning as much as possible to secure my websites. This is a big hassle Sad
More or less probably an issue with the hosting. MyBB is secure. Wink
Ugh, people like this are so pathetic. There's nothing to gain from this sort of vandalism. It's the internet equivalent of writing "F*** YOU" on the wall of a high school bathroom.
I know its not MyBB. I think it originated for a turnkey script I bought, I don't blame MyBB at all... its just a big hassle. I wish I could find out where this person lives... get all stalker on them LOL but I probally wont.

I just reported their email to msn saying they abuse it. I also reported it to the dept of justice cyber tip line but I doubt they do much...
Get the IPs and have them blocked from your sites, won't do much but it's a start.
They need some lifes.
Toungue
Pages: 1 2