MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: End of the world eh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Could this possibly be true?

Makes you feel weird after reading that. Undecided

See Both Links:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fea...630897.ece
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...world.html
Well that kinda messes up my life plans...
Toungue
Hopefully they put a hold on turning that thing on for about 100 more years.
Lulz.
wow....and i thought it was going to be the sun engulfing earth at one point. Im going to catch a ride on the latest shuttle launch.
wow.....i hope it DOESNT destroy the planet.
Hmm... Sounds fake. Wake me up when the event starts, I'll be to busy sleeping.. Toungue
(2008-09-06, 02:00 AM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... Sounds fake. Wake me up when the event starts, I'll be to busy sleeping.. Toungue

No its not fake. It was on cnn before and thats how I originally found out.

(2008-09-06, 01:43 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]wow....and i thought it was going to be the sun engulfing earth at one point. Im going to catch a ride on the latest shuttle launch.

That may be a good idea. But where to? Toungue I hope this expierment just knocks out California. Big Grin
I don't care if they believe the black holes will vanish. There is no way you can justify creating black holes on the planet Earth is a good idea!
WELL, you earthlings can do your experiment here, but I gonna go with Chasingu (Mars is starting to sound nice...)
(2008-09-06, 02:03 AM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-06, 02:00 AM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... Sounds fake. Wake me up when the event starts, I'll be to busy sleeping.. Toungue

No its not fake. It was on cnn before and thats how I originally found out.

(2008-09-06, 01:43 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]wow....and i thought it was going to be the sun engulfing earth at one point. Im going to catch a ride on the latest shuttle launch.

That may be a good idea. But where to? Toungue I hope this expierment just knocks out California. Big Grin

FYI I live there
Probably fake, wouldn't surprise me.
And if its not....Oh come sweet death!
Death don't sound to bad anyways. Beats the hell out of living.
9/14/08. Oh well, at lease we don't have to go through the 60's and 90's again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8