MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: From where did you hear about MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello guyz,
Here you can share the pleasant accident when to managed to reached www.mybboard.com Smile or www.mybboard.net Toungue

Well i got MyBB link from a free host who were using this for Post to Host Smile

i think i can mention there url its www.fridayhosting.com

i am thank full to them only because they just guided me to right,straight, simple and easy path Smile

and you?
Umm, I was looking at like 50 forum softwares, and MyBB came up when I searched 'Free Forum Software' on Google.

Big Grin
In the cpanel i checked through every froum softwares official site Smile
I actually don't remember any more Toungue.
I told netsage about it xD
I just googled it, and found a link to MyBB. Toungue
/off topic

@ clair
what about your to do list? Toungue
I can't seem to remember. I think it may have been, www.forummatrix.org
Or maybe it was on another forum, I can't remember...
back when i first start a fourm i was using phpbb got some many problems with it so i was all ways on the support fourms lol after i got my site messed up 5 times cos of using phpbb i was looking over there and found some want to move from mybb to phpbb i check it out and could not see why the guy would want to move i now got it coding so i have read both phpbb and mybb is a lot better coded and the plug-ins system is a lot better and mybb is better in all other ways
It's been so long I can't remember. It's probably due to other forums I used- they say what "make" they are. So I just got MyBB because its free.
Pages: 1 2 3