MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mabrouk Ramadan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mabrouk Ramadan to all Muslims
Did it just start, or did it end?
Have a nice fastSmile
Have a peaceful Ramadan
(2008-09-09, 03:03 PM)Footballman Wrote: [ -> ]Did it just start, or did it end?
Have a nice fastSmile

It started nine days ago. Ramdhan Mubarak. Big Grin
im waiting the breaking of the ramadan fast
(2008-09-09, 04:33 PM)LowBatteryMTR Wrote: [ -> ]im waiting the breaking of the ramadan fast

I want Ramadan to go by slower. It's such a great religious month.
There was this incident in Israel, that at the end of the day when the Muslims broke the fast in Natzereth, that 100 of them had to go to the hospital because they ate a bad "shawarma", which might have contained a virus in it.
But, Have a great monthSmile

BTW,
Its almost new year in the Jewish calander.
Mabrouk Ramadan Smile

I'm an atheist, but Islam gets a really bad rep unfairly, particularly from America. It's a pretty cool religion as far as religions go. I know since 2001 Muslims have had a hard time in the Western world, so I just wanted to say I admire your perseverance.
Ramadan Kareem guys, have a great time, which will hopefully be better than mine (my studies kills Ramadan for me)...

(2008-09-09, 09:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I'm an atheist, but Islam gets a really bad rep unfairly, particularly from America. It's a pretty cool religion as far as religions go. I know since 2001 Muslims have had a hard time in the Western world, so I just wanted to say I admire your perseverance.
That's absolutely true, neowin.net is a perfect example for this.

For those who don't know what we are talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan
oh wow i saw the topic late a bit.
Ramadan Kareem Mubarak guyz
So Today is 10th of Ramadan and after 19 or 20 We ll be celebration Eid-ul-Fitter INSHALLAH Smile

May Allah be with us always (Amin)
Pages: 1 2