MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4x] MyIPN Paypal Subscription v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is the thread announcing it's released, it's available for download on mybbcentral.com. Plenty of people make releases like this, i.e. make a thread here but have the plugin/theme available for download on their own site, and labrocca has done it for ages, nothing wrong with it at all.
upload to mediafire?
(2009-04-18, 02:02 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]This is the thread announcing it's released, it's available for download on mybbcentral.com. Plenty of people make releases like this, i.e. make a thread here but have the plugin/theme available for download on their own site, and labrocca has done it for ages, nothing wrong with it at all.
boo for bumping this, i thought there was a new version and got all excited
Me too, question to Labrocca:
When is the version with multiple packages to upgrade to coming? Just curious.
(2009-07-21, 03:41 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Me too, question to Labrocca:
When is the version with multiple packages to upgrade to coming? Just curious.

Answer for omni "No timelines."
It's gotta be soon because at HF I have a serious need for it. Recent events are forcing me to delve into this soon. If I am lucky an Aug/Sept release.
Sorry for the bump on this; but I can't help waiting. Any new updates for when this may be ready for the next release? Smile I assume you meant you needed it for ub3r.
Gonna wait till MyBB 1.6 for updating any plugins. No sense in doing it now.
Good idea / point. Thanks labrocca. That's just making me more eager waiting for 1.6 now. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3