MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4x] MyIPN Paypal Subscription v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

[Caveat: To download plugins from mybb central you must be a paid subscriber]

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1613.html

Well the newest version for 1.4x is now released. This version is not very different functionally than 1.2x version. However it does take advantange of the new admincp features.

I plan to create a more complex 1.4x version that will support multiple subscriptions, secondary usergroups, and more controls for admins.

For now...this is ready to go.

[Image: t13i90gxkfkilforbrt0_thumb.gif]

[Image: jb02piywefxdefuikh3_thumb.gif]
Nice job Labrocca, I'll probably use it in the future.
Considering most people here probably aren't a subscriber.. (me being of them.) I can't get it. Sad
Looks cool maybe add this to mybb it self?
Anyways labrocca gratz and can you like add me to msn I have paypal just don't understand it.

` Greetz,

~ Jamie
(2008-09-10, 11:20 PM)Jamie T Wrote: [ -> ]Looks cool maybe add this to mybb it self?
Anyways labrocca gratz and can you like add me to msn I have paypal just don't understand it.

` Greetz,

~ Jamie

I prefer not to use MSN. Also if you don't mind send me a PM instead with your question or post at Mybb Central. Paypal is easy to use for subscriptions but some countries it appears they want a credit card on file for subscriptions. So if you are having problems it might be related to that. Signing up is fairly easy. Let me know what errors or messages you are getting as part of your problem.
Thats a good file Big Grin

Will use it in the future Big Grin
FYI the next version of this plugin will support multiple group subscriptions and trial versions too.
can annyone upload to here?
No. It's a plugin for subscribers.
(2009-04-18, 11:49 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No. It's a plugin for subscribers.

so why is it here? ie. on this forum
Pages: 1 2 3