MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyVB Sandstorm FINAL VERSION [RELEASED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2008-09-14, 02:05 AM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-14, 01:46 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]How to edit the CSS??
see post above on how to get to the global.css file...click to open and edit the css inside

http://www.w3schools.com/css/

(2008-09-14, 01:46 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]Is the theme compatible with plugins? There is another vB theme but not compatible...

how do mean ....i mean how are the themes not compatible....as far as i know it is compatible with other plugins (1.4 plugins) if not please report and i will fix

(2008-09-14, 01:46 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]You should combine the permission box together with the theme, why separate downloads?

good idea...i thought people would want the permission box and not the theme ...anyway this is in beta right now...more fixing is still underway...and i will include the permission box with the final release which is coming soon Big Grin
There are quite a number of vBulletin themes going around.. One is made by Oola if I'm not wrong, it is not compatible with quite a number of plugins, so I hope there is no problem with this one =D
(2008-09-14, 02:10 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]There are quite a number of vBulletin themes going around.. One is made by Oola if I'm not wrong, it is not compatible with quite a number of plugins, so I hope there is no problem with this one =D

well im setting up a support forum with a demo forum ..so if there are any bugs and incompatibility it will be fixed asap
(2008-09-14, 02:14 AM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-14, 02:10 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]There are quite a number of vBulletin themes going around.. One is made by Oola if I'm not wrong, it is not compatible with quite a number of plugins, so I hope there is no problem with this one =D

well im setting up a support forum with a demo forum ..so if there are any bugs and incompatibility it will be fixed asap

Then thats great! Having the best support is the first step to success =D
(2008-09-14, 07:27 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]Then thats great! Having the best support is the first step to success =D

i thought so too Big Grin
notice that the permission box plugin does not work with myBB 1.4.1
(2008-09-14, 02:34 PM)bubka3 Wrote: [ -> ]notice that the permission box plugin does not work with myBB 1.4.1

Sad yes it does....refer to first post for download and demo....even my submission here must be vaildated by now
This theme looks really great. Some of the table headers need to be worked on, though.
Fix everything, and release the official version =D
(2008-09-15, 07:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]This theme looks really great. Some of the table headers need to be worked on, though.

if you mean the "welcome_block_member" header table spacing...then it has been fixed after the beta and the demo on my forum proves it. If you have any other bug fixes, please, it would be very helpful to me.

(2008-09-15, 07:12 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]Fix everything, and release the official version =D

Well im probably going to be offline for the next 2 days...while im working ....and fixing the skin on my local host....expect the next beta OR HOPEFULLY RELEASE in a weeks time.

i just want the thing to be the closest possible. and im working on some mods also.
I mean this. The thead_bg should extend all the way down to the tcat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6