MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: gibberish at top of forum page + Captcha issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
To be honest I don't know Toungue But to see if you have it, go to Tools and Maintenance, View PHP Info, and see if there is a header called gd.
This is what was listed in the configure command box, and mentioned GD

'./configure' '--enable-fastcgi' '--prefix=/usr/local/php5' '--with-config-file-path=/web/conf' '--disable-posix' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl=/usr/bin/curl' '--with-gdbm' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=../jpeg-6b' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/bin/libpng-config' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-gettext' '--with-mcrypt=/usr/bin/libmcrypt-config' '--with-mhash' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql-5.0/' '--with-mysqli=/usr/local/mysql-5.0/bin/mysql_config' '--with-openssl' '--with-pdo-mysql=/usr/local/mysql-5.0/' '--with-pspell' '--enable-soap' '--enable-wddx' '--with-xsl' '--with-zlib' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-zip'
On that page, scroll down a bit and see if there is a table with the title 'gd' and paste the code here.
gd
GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
FreeType Support enabled
FreeType Linkage with freetype
FreeType Version 2.1.4
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled
XBM Support enabled
GD isn't your problem then... hmm...
Seems my GD is fine
Then agian Im also getting gibberish at the top of my screens and the php codes that i am uploading are not working properly either..
I suggest you ask your host what's going on, unless anyone else has any suggestions.
(2008-09-20, 07:08 PM)Btsworldwide Wrote: [ -> ]Seems my GD is fine
Then agian Im also getting gibberish at the top of my screens and the php codes that i am uploading are not working properly either..

And I told you what the problem most likely was and how to solve it, yet you seemingly ignored my posts in this thread:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-379...#pid254074
(2008-09-20, 07:11 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-20, 07:08 PM)Btsworldwide Wrote: [ -> ]Seems my GD is fine

And I told you what the problem most likely was and how to solve it, yet you seemingly ignored my posts in this thread:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-379...#pid254074

Actually I didnt ignore you.. I even replied and said that the Gzip is disabled.. and was never on.
I even added a screen cap to show that was the case.
(2008-09-20, 05:11 PM)Btsworldwide Wrote: [ -> ]Yep shdnt happen.. what can you do re the concern? any solutions?
(2008-09-20, 04:26 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet, try disabling Gzip compression in you're ACP and see if you get the same issues.

Some hosts don't fare well with Gzip compression for some reasons or restrictions that may be in place, I've seen this issue before and it was related to having Gzip compression enabled.

Sorry not familiar with the ACP acronym.. what is the ACP? where do I disable the Gzip compression?
OK found it.. Guessed it was Admin Control Panel
My Gzip has been off the whole time
see screen cap

I just saw this reply, mind listing what plugins you have installed and the version numbers of each plugin?

If I am not mistaken, I remember a bad plugin causing this issue for me a while back, disabling it solved my problem.

Two common causes are the Gzip problem or a plugin conflict. Seems like perhaps you're issue may be related to a bugged/bad/incompatible plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5