MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [NAB] No instant quick edit, multiquote or delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I make a post using quick reply and go to edit without refreshing the page, clicking edit goes straight to full edit, with no option for quick or full edit. Once the page is refreshed, however, the options are normal. Also the delete button and multiquote button do not appear until a refresh or reload.

Seems to work fine when making a new thread though.
Appears to work fine here. Does this happen with this forum?
Yeah it happened in the testing forum.

Before refresh (i.e. after the quick reply has been added with AJAX):
[attachment=11214]

After refresh:
[attachment=11215]

And obviously the edit option which I can't really show Toungue

Using Chrome btw.

EDIT: It's fine in FF so maybe Chrome doesn't like AJAX.
Yes I've seen some problems with Chrome making errors from various JS around MyBB. It seems to come up with an error with the ACP Templates too.
Apparently the Chrome error where you couldn't edit templates was fixed in 1.4.2 but I still can't Confused

Guess we have to see how things are when Chrome is out of Beta.
Does Chrome mention anything in it's debug window?
Yeah, Chrome is breaking a lot of sites around the place...
Na there's no errors come up, or is this on another page I have to navigate to??
From memory, doesn't Chrome have a Javascript debugger? Otherwise, this might be hard to fix (and we might not bother since Chrome breaks many sites anyway...).
Nothing I can see, but it's probably in a very obvious place Toungue

If it were me I'd definitely leave it until Chrome is out of Beta, but it'll be another thing to test when it is.
Chrome should have one, because it's based on the WebKit engine, and I know that has a whole Web Inspector panel that's really help, but I'm not 100% sure, cause I have a Mac, and they don't have Chrome for Mac yet, AFAIK.
Pages: 1 2