MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Learn MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've started a forum that aims to teach people the basics of MyBB and get them on their way:

Learn MyBB

It's still being constructed but most of it is just about done, just got some fiddling to do.

I'm also looking for helpers

Smile
Just curious, what does it offer that can't be got here?
Hey buddy your forum looks nice. I think Lufbra just knows how to criticize.
(2008-09-27, 09:10 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, what does it offer that can't be got here?

Knew someone would say that Toungue Well there's a few people who ask how to do things and who don't understand what to do from the wiki etc, and I just want to try it out. There aren't tutorials on doing everything that is needed, including screenshots from popular control panels. I'm fully aware a lot of what I'll be doing is available elsewhere, but it isn't even finished yet.

Surely the same could be said for all other forums about MyBB, yet they're successful.
Thanks for the headsup. Smile

Quote:I think Lufbra just knows how to criticize.

Can you please quote where there was any criticism?
(2008-09-27, 09:39 PM)sadiqsaad Wrote: [ -> ]I think Lufbra just knows how to criticize.

thank god someone here does or the showcase and themes forums would just be circlejerks over terrible stuff
Sorry Lufbra, but I agree with that point.
From every post I've read, it's almost always a criticism, leaning toward constructive criticism though.
Are you Japanese or Russian? Because I've had those violin teachers, and man, every single word is a criticism.
(2008-09-27, 10:42 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Are you Japanese or Russian? Because I've had those violin teachers, and man, every single word is a criticism.

wow

i suppose racism is better than legitimate critique

EDIT: and lufbra didn't even critique in this thread, he asked a legitimate question.
Quote:Sorry Lufbra, but I agree with that point.

No need to be sorry because you're entitled to your opinion, just like I am (although I'd never ask anyone if they were from any particular country, as Bey Brad says, that's kinda racist!), doesn't mean they all have to be the same, that's the beauty of a forum that accepts "freedom of speech". I will say that I'm sorry for Matt_, this is his post thread regarding to his new forum, and someone decides to "critique" about something that has nothing to do with it!
Sorry, that's just a joke. But I think as Japanese, I am also insulting myself. Russians and Japanese are really strict though...
Pages: 1 2