MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please enter a theme a import.?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everytime I try to upload a theme, I get the 'Please enter a theme a import.' message, YES I have uploaded the theme inport from my C: drive on my computer, YES I do read the 'READ ME' files (If there are any) and I do upload the correct files to the correct places, but I keep getting that problem. Help?
try to select "ignore version" when uploading theme see if that helps..
No, it does nothing.
than I'm sorry you may have to contact the theme designer on their forum or email what ever and ask them for further assistance. Because they do not seem to have enough information for you.
The thing is, It is a theme we have uploaded before, and then we had some troubles and had to revert, now it wont upload.
Try to redownload the theme to your C: drive and upload it again to your web server.

See if that helps.
I'm having this same problem that the thread starter is having. It was fine until I upgraded to 1.4.2, then when I tried to add a theme, it starting saying that when trying to upload the XML.\

Oh woah. Didn't even notice thats you tanner. Well forget my post, since me and him were talking about the same site Toungue
I uploaded a theme ok yesterday so if anything, it's the theme.

What exact steps did you take?? And are you sure the theme is made for 1.4??
We had the theme before we upgraded. Then when we upgraded to 1.4.2 (from 1.4.1) it died.

Is it possible to upload it in the ftp manually?
Well you do upload it in the FTP, that's how you get all the files there.
Pages: 1 2 3