MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] How to do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok finally after a long process:

http://mmosite.22web.net/showthread.php?...pid=2#pid2

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4px" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<tbody><tr>
		<td class="tcat" style="white-space: nowrap;">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</td>
		<td class="tcat">
<div style="float: right; width: auto; vertical-align: top;">{$post['posturl']}</div>
{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="trow2" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; width: 15em;" rowspan="2" valign="top">
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>     <strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
        <span class="smalltext">
            {$post['usertitle']}<br />
            {$post['userstars']}
            {$post['groupimage']}
            {$post['useravatar']}<br />
            {$post['user_details']}
        </span>
		</td>
		<td class="trow1" valign="top">
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 0 0 10px 0;">
                {$post['message']}
            </div>

<div style="overflow: auto; max-width: 100%; max-height: 25em;">
				 {$post['attachments']}
            {$post['signature']}
	</div>
		</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="trow1" style="vertical-align: bottom;">
			<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">

<tbody><tr valign="bottom">
					<td style="padding: 0pt;" align="left">
{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}
</td>
<td style="padding: 0pt;" align="right">
<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>{$post['iplogged']}   </div>
</div>
						</div>
{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
				</tr>
			</tbody></table>
		</td>
	</tr>

</tbody>
</table>
Thank you very much. Working on trying to get it with my setup. Wink
AGHHH I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF IT WON'T WORK
Incadude, could you help me with mine by any chance? If you can't it's fine, but I've been trying to get it to work for about three hours now and I'm not having any luck. PM me if you're willing to. Smile
Ok resolved
Once again inca, thanks.
Inca your on your way to mentor ship(in my eyes, which don't really have a say in the matter). You help a lot with theme things.
Pages: 1 2 3