MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your Favorite Host?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are your Favorite Hosts? I want to put a Mybb Forum on them.

I've searched for some Free Ones, and some Paid Ones. I don't know what to choose.

It's for a Forum, so there will be Traffic and I will need some Disk Space. I will not allow attachments on the Forums though.

What's your Favorite Free Host?

What's your Favorite Paid Host?

Explain why Smile

I've looked at 000webhost, Hostgator (Pay), and Awardspace.

I didn't like Awardspace, because it didn't give me the Email Function. I needed to pay XD.

I plan to start Free, and later switch to paid.

Thanks!
Dreamhost isn't so bad for me right now. I was a believer in Servage until they moved to a new center with a Cogent line and now they totally SUCK. I will be dropping them after my tenure is up.

Dreamhost is a good cheap host for the most part. Let me know if you want a discount code.
How is uptime and support?

Do they allow you to make a website that has trading of Game Accounts for real money?
My site's hosted on Tyreus (Also support on forums.) And Brad R (Owner.) gives away quite a bit for a few posts a month. And from what it sounds like you only need the small plan which is.. I think 10 posts a month. Smile
Sounds fair, anyone else? XD
http://www.creativehoster.net/

A very good free host...
Can anyöne say any cheap pay host which have 800gb up space and unlimited bandwidth
Why so much? Are you running a download site or something?
(2008-10-01, 02:50 AM)onel0ve Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyöne say any cheap pay host which have 800gb up space and unlimited bandwidth

Nobody's going to sell you that for "cheap".

My host is vectorlevel.com and they are by far the best company I've ever dealt with in any industry.
Pages: 1 2