MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: KDE Launches User Forum, Powered by MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
By request, please discuss KDE Launches User Forum, Powered by MyBB
with all of my respect to KDE guys. but am sure they proud to use MyBB..
If we get chosen by KDE we know we hit the big times.

I sure both communities are honored by the choice.
(2008-10-13, 01:25 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]If we get chosen by KDE we know we hit the big times.

I sure both communities are honored by the choice.

honestly mate. If I have the option, I was going to rate this comment with 5 stars!
This news makes the GNU news make a lot of sense. Great job getting this going. Funny since I been on KDE all day from my laptop. I joined the forum there already and I hope more mybb guys do. KDE is an awesome, well-known, and respected project. I believe this raises the reputation of Mybb greatly.

2 thumbs up!
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is the amazing thing about this? Who exactly is KDE?
(2008-10-13, 02:55 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is the amazing thing about this? Who exactly is KDE?

KDE is a very popular windows manager for Linux. Basically everyone who uses linux has looked KDE at one point even if it was just trying to find a distro that fit them.
Yeah good choice, but only a choice available to them when MyBB is open source.
(2008-10-13, 02:41 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]This news makes the GNU news make a lot of sense. Great job getting this going. Funny since I been on KDE all day from my laptop. I joined the forum there already and I hope more mybb guys do. KDE is an awesome, well-known, and respected project. I believe this raises the reputation of Mybb greatly.

2 thumbs up!

I'm a Gnome fan myself. I'm very happy the KDE guys started using us. We rock. Wink
another good news Smile
mybb will be stronger than ever =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5