MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] No profile stars in profile [C-Michael83]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yay Smile

Would you be able to explain to me what was going wrong, in the vain hope I'll understand Toungue
Diff the two files. You'll learn more if you deduce it by yourself.
FYI...I used your member.php...and members couldn't login.

Quote:SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET loginattempts='1' WHERE uid='22394'

You may need to double check that.

The loginattempts is in sessions now.
(2008-10-17, 01:37 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]FYI...I used your member.php...and members couldn't login.

Quote:SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET loginattempts='1' WHERE uid='22394'

You may need to double check that.

The loginattempts is in sessions now.

Not in 1.4.3 though (our development branch)
Well anyone that just downloaded and used that new member.php won't be able to have members login. I see 9 downloads (I was one of them). That file should be removed before others install it pre-1.4.3. Which btw..is coming when? Smile
(2008-10-17, 02:23 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Well anyone that just downloaded and used that new member.php won't be able to have members login. I see 9 downloads (I was one of them). That file should be removed before others install it pre-1.4.3. Which btw..is coming when? Smile

I am aware of that - It was only posted to test the fix. I'll go ahead and remove the file now, since it's been confirmed.

(2008-10-17, 02:23 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Which btw..is coming when? Smile

When it's ready
(2008-10-17, 02:23 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Well anyone that just downloaded and used that new member.php won't be able to have members login. I see 9 downloads (I was one of them). That file should be removed before others install it pre-1.4.3. Which btw..is coming when? Smile

Ah, so it was the cause, damn. I made a thread in the support forum... Hmm.
(2008-10-17, 02:23 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]pre-1.4.3. Which btw..is coming when? Smile

Between now and MyBB 1.4.4.
(2008-10-17, 06:05 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-17, 02:23 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]pre-1.4.3. Which btw..is coming when? Smile

Between now and MyBB 1.4.4.

Or 1.6, if there isn't a 1.4.4.
What are the chances of that in reality Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3