MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant acces my admin setion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
same problem here
(2008-10-25, 07:39 PM)jlee Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the same problems. I can login to the admin panel just fine..however.. any link I click on I get kicked out ... it still shows the url in the address bar but it shows the forum main page.

I have WP installed in a main directory with permalinks enabled and the forum installed in /forum but I'm accessing it via a subdomain. It doesn't work w/o the subdomain either.

That's a different issue. You need to check that your cookie settings are set correctly
can some give me a solution to my problem Smile this problem is there in a live site
(2008-10-25, 03:25 AM)ancraz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-24, 07:09 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Need more info. What links are you clicking, what the URLs are, etc. Sorry can't read your mind.
every link in the admin panel if you want i can give you access to my site completely can i pm you the info Smile
plz plz pzl help

PM me with ACP Login info.
I think I have the same problem as Tom.M except it's a 403 error, which gets turned into a 404 error because I don't have a 403.shtml uploaded in the root directory for the forum. It does not seem to be caused by mod_security as the error logs don't show anything about mod_security and whether I have the recommended .htaccess files in the appropriate directories doesn't make any difference. I can give you access to my ACP as I will be reinstalling myBB before the site goes live anyway. Just PM me. Thanks for your help.
I've decided to install a fresh copy of myBB in a test directory on my shared hosting, and the error seems to have happened with this too - which leads me to think there is some sort of problem with server setups.

Without error surpression with my scripts, it is a 403 Forbidden error.

Strangely enough, the only thing I seem to have in common with the people also experiencing the problems (in particular, jlee), is that I have Wordpress installed in my main domain too...
Ancraz your error is 406, not 404. You should really report the correct error so that we can make a quicker diagnosis of your problem.

Quote:Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /admin/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Try this: [Wiki: Help:mod_security] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)t
plz does any one know how to save my site content Smile
The problem is his host. I took a look and whoever his host is...they absolutely suck. Totally bad DNS entries creating serious problems.
(2008-10-27, 04:15 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is his host. I took a look and whoever his host is...they absolutely suck. Totally bad DNS entries creating serious problems.
this is site was the first site ever created using a paid hosting .so when i bought it i had no idea on how to choose a host Blush . but the real problem is when i change the name server with my domain provide it does not get resolved for any Indian isp so no is able to access it including me now iam not able to move either way stuck in the middle with no way out
domain provide - Mad dog domain
hosting provider - o2g.net 
Pages: 1 2 3 4