MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Vb 3.7.3 test convert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-11-13, 08:01 PM)dtommy79 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried Beta 2, but problem still exists Sad

Woops, I missed one. in convert/modules/vb3.php find:

$insert_post['subject'] = encode_to_utf8(str_replace('"', '"', $thread['title']), OLD_TABLE_PREFIX."thread", TABLE_PREFIX."posts");

replace with

$insert_post['subject'] = encode_to_utf8(str_replace('"', '"', $thread['title']), "thread", "posts");
Thanks it worked, but when I finish the last run I get an 500 Error - Internal Server Error
(2008-11-13, 09:31 PM)dtommy79 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks it worked, but when I finish the last run I get an 500 Error - Internal Server Error

What does it say in the server error logs?
(2008-11-13, 09:39 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-13, 09:31 PM)dtommy79 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks it worked, but when I finish the last run I get an 500 Error - Internal Server Error

I'm not sure where I can check that.

But I'm experiencing other problems as well.
When I try to list the registered users it doesn't find them. According to the statistics I had all of them converted.

When I want to use the admin cp, and I click on an option the forum logs me out, and I have to log in again to get to the page. Basically between two click I have to relog in over and over again.

i can give you and admin account if you want to check it out.
(2008-11-17, 08:59 PM)dtommy79 Wrote: [ -> ]

When I try to list the registered users it doesn't find them. According to the statistics I had all of them converted.

When I want to use the admin cp, and I click on an option the forum logs me out, and I have to log in again to get to the page. Basically between two click I have to relog in over and over again.

An admin account isn't going to help. I need those server error logs.
(2008-11-17, 10:37 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-17, 08:59 PM)dtommy79 Wrote: [ -> ]

An admin account isn't going to help. I need those server error logs.

That's all I found.
[attachment=11710]
Pages: 1 2