MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How would I do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wasn't sure what forum to ask this in. Mods, move it if necessary.

Simple question, how would I accomplish the exact same thing in the below link?

http://www.mnsportcompacts.net/cotm/current/

Is the above integrated within the forum software they use?

Thanks,

Jeremy
Well it depends how they've done it. They may have just created a new page and written all their own HTML, or they could use some sort of portal.
its just a tamplate
css,images and .html page
I'm also agree that this is only HTML, probably custom page or just an html page not even integrated into the forums.
(2008-11-02, 01:17 AM)nimda Wrote: [ -> ]its just a tamplate
css,images and .html page

(2008-11-02, 06:14 AM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also agree that this is only HTML, probably custom page or just an html page not even integrated into the forums.

Right, so create a new page, put in your HTML, and make your URL redirect to that Smile
Thanks for the replies guys. However, when you say "it's just..." I have no idea how I would go about making this.
Do you know HTML?
If not you'll have to know at least the basics before trying to do anything like that...
Use SharePoint or FrontPage or something.
(2008-11-04, 10:47 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Use SharePoint or FrontPage or something.
You'll still have to know the basics before using such softwares.
(2008-11-04, 10:51 PM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-04, 10:47 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Use SharePoint or FrontPage or something.
You'll still have to know the basics before using such softwares.

Not really, you type in normal text and it translates it into HTML. Isn't the best HTML though but it'll do the job.
Pages: 1 2