MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts Per Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Smile
(2008-11-11, 05:30 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-11, 01:42 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]9,185 Posts
165 New Today

Not bad for only ~5 active members. Toungue
That's actually sort of sad. Sad
Haha, no, not really. It's just a few of my friends that used to send emails back and forth all day while they were at work. One of them suggested it would be cool if they had forums, so I created one, simple enough.

We don't really care much about growing as we like to keep it to just us. So we're happy. Smile
Usually 0-6000, depending on whether I want people to post or not...
Registrations a day range from 0-1500.
(2008-11-11, 09:48 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]Usually 0-6000, depending on whether I want people to post or not...

Serious? Whats your site?
(2008-11-11, 09:48 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]Usually 0-6000, depending on whether I want people to post or not...

The language edits on your site are brilliant Big Grin
59,358 Posts
44 New Today
8 Unapproved
1,686 New Today Smile

Oh and RCpalace...what's your sitew with all the visitors and no signups? Maybe I can help you out some.

And Zinga (Yumi?) runs a very nice tight forum.
Slow day but that can be thanked to me having to shut my forum down for most of the night because some moron hacked my homepage. Thankfully didnt get to anything else. Anyways all is back up as i am now just using the portal for my homepage. Which yes i did a bit of work on it. Had planned on doing it anyways. Had been using Joomla.
Thus i'll give a number tomorrow. My site is dependent on the weather and thus the more active the weather the more posting that goes on.
Our members have made a total of 4,433 posts

36 New Posts Today

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
160 Posts
21 New Today

I still fail. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3