MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts Per Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
9,437 Posts
250 New Today

Everyone's been busy arguing today, and the day isn't even over. Smile
(2008-11-11, 09:52 PM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]Slow day but that can be thanked to me having to shut my forum down for most of the night because some moron hacked my homepage. Thankfully didnt get to anything else. Anyways all is back up as i am now just using the portal for my homepage. Which yes i did a bit of work on it. Had planned on doing it anyways. Had been using Joomla.
Thus i'll give a number tomorrow. My site is dependent on the weather and thus the more active the weather the more posting that goes on.

I just had a 2 day DDOS attack this weekend. It was rather interesting...didn't sleep much as I sat combating it as best I could. I did great the first day then the next they beefed it up with more botnets. It was rather extensive.
I get so many posts a day that it wont let me put it in this quick reply Sad too many characters :-O
(2008-11-12, 08:15 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I get so many posts a day that it wont let me put it in this quick reply Sad too many characters :-O

Our members have made a total of 691 posts in 189 threads.
We currently have 24 members registered.

yeah looks pretty hectic over there
264,695 Posts
1,100 New Today
(2008-11-12, 08:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-12, 08:15 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I get so many posts a day that it wont let me put it in this quick reply Sad too many characters :-O

Our members have made a total of 691 posts in 189 threads.
We currently have 24 members registered.

yeah looks pretty hectic over there

LOL!
42 Threads
0 New Today

169 Posts
4 New Today
187 Posts
21 New Today

Yay, my forum's not as much of an epic fail as it was a few days ago Toungue
115 Threads
15 New Today

840 Posts