MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL - Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, if this happened to me, the first thing I'd do is upload a new copy of polls.php. It probably won't do anything but at least we can cross it off the list if it doesn't.
(2008-11-11, 10:20 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if this happened to me, the first thing I'd do is upload a new copy of polls.php.

oO I´ve wrote that I used the original polls.php Shy
This must be down to a modification/plugin somewhere... which ones do you have installed?

If you are using an original polls.php, the query is (circa line 810):

$db->write_query("
		INSERT INTO 
		".TABLE_PREFIX."pollvotes (pid,uid,voteoption,dateline) 
		VALUES $votesql
	");

$votesql is an array based on whether it's multiple or not. Try taking a look at this file whilst also taking a look at a fresh one to see if there are any differences...
(2008-11-12, 06:28 AM)Sebastian1990 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-11, 10:20 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if this happened to me, the first thing I'd do is upload a new copy of polls.php.

oO I´ve wrote that I used the original polls.php Shy

Yes I know but sometimes even if a file is standard, uploading a new one just fixes things Smile Happened twice for me yesterdaya s a matter of fact.
Nobody can me helps? Sad
Did you even try uploading the file??
yes. one, two, three... always the same.
Ok then. Tom asked you what plugins you have but you didn't give an answer, so, what plugins do you have installed??
installed plugins:

Birthday Mailer (2.0)
Board Messages (2.0-RC)
Game Section (1.1.10.0)
Modnotice (1.2.3)
Multi Video Mycode For MyBB (1.7)
Post-URL Mod (1.1)
Prefix-Plugin (1.0)
Bewertungsmailer (1.0)
Sitemap Generator (1.4.0RC2)
Social Sharing Button (1.0)
Thema erledigt (1.0.2)
Bedanken (1.0)
Can you translate Bewertungsmailer, Thema erledigt and Bedanken please??
Pages: 1 2 3