MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB and Coppermine 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How would you bridge the two?
There is a development thread for that.
Use the board search Wink
Yes, I am working on this. Development will continue again soon due to problems with my website's server..
You can do it anyway,I've done it, just search. Coppermine comes with a bridge manager.
(2008-11-13, 07:02 PM)LS 134 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a development thread for that.
Use the board search Wink

Yeah I know I saw it and did it but it didn't work.
I changed what they said to change to get it to work and when they
logged in they wouldn't stay logged into the photoalbums. So that's why I asked the question. I think I would search first. If I wanted help as to a simple response as "Search" then I wouldn't have asked the question, I would have searched. Which thank you very much I did. On this site and yahoo and a few question sites and asked around. I was even going to pay someone to do it. No one knows how to bridge the newest coppermine.
I guess you didn't search enough Wink
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-39567.html
Here you go Smile
That's what I meant.
In coppermine's administrazion there is an option for board's bridge.
The versions of the board for bridge aren't new so there are mybb 1.2, smf 1.2, etc, then the bridge you will can't connect to the database because your board's versions' 1.4.x so you must modification the inc/config,php file of mybb. with FTP Client
When you're using the Coppermine built-in bridge for MyBB 1.4, you have to modify in Coppermine the database settings in "bridge/mybb_inc.php"

search for

// Database connection settings
        $this->db = array(
            'name' => $config['database'],
            'host' => $config['hostname'],
            'user' => $config['username'],
            'password' => $config['password'],
            'prefix' =>$config['table_prefix']
        ); 

and replace with

// Database connection settings
        $this->db = array(
          'name' => $config['database']['database'],
            'host' => $config['database']['hostname'],
            'user' => $config['database']['username'],
            'password' => $config['database']['password'],
            'prefix' =>$config['database']['table_prefix']
        ); 
Yes doylecc, i confused the file that he musts modification...sorry
Okay so when I did do that modification...it does take you to the forums to login...but when you login it redirects you like normal...but then it doesn't keep you logged in.

Only in the Photoalbums it doesn't keep you logged in.
The forums keep you logged in.
Pages: 1 2