MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do you get something like...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't understand how to do templates...please help me? I can't change my banner or anything! HELP plz!
wat MyBB version are you currently using?
I think mybb 1
RC4 or PR2?

Simple customizing is pretty easy. If you want to change your logo, just create your logo in your photo editor of choice and name it logo.gif, then load it up in your images directory. Any other changes you want to make, just go into your templates in the ACP.
where is my image directory located? So, I can use photobucket, right?

Here's another question how do i change my templates? How do I create a different skin for my board? How do I add buttons onto my board? Can someone please explain this to me. I just switched from invision plus and it was easier, much easier then this.
Hey!! 1st if u want to make a new skin( u mean colorS) then u need to work on the themes , under Admin CP , on the left,

and if u wanna add somthing to your site you should use the templates, now pls tell me, what u wanna add and where, so i can help, and i guarantee that after 2 or 3 changes u made, u will understand how templates are done Smile

regards
nolenzgirl Wrote:where is my image directory located? So, I can use photobucket, right?

Here's another question how do i change my templates? How do I create a different skin for my board? How do I add buttons onto my board? Can someone please explain this to me. I just switched from invision plus and it was easier, much easier then this.

The image directory can only be opened by using an FTP program.You can use photobucket only,by using the url's from the images.

Templates can be changed by going to following:Log into your admin CP,then go to the Themes category and click add.I suggest that you choose the MyBBmaster style as an parent theme.After you've added your new theme,go to modify/delete and select edit theme style GO.Now you can edit all images.

However,if you would like to add new buttons,then you need an FTP program,you cannot add new buttons without it.

I hope this helps.
yes it does help thx a lot.Big Grin
if you need more help feel free to ask watever you want, we can all help you Smile
How do I get an FTP program and where? How do I add buttons from it and how do i go the image directory?

Pages: 1 2