MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Mystore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
INTRODUCING MyStore

MyStore is a great way for your users to spend their credits. You as an administrator can add items, manage categories and even send out promotional codes that give discounts to your users. Below are some screen shots.

Here is the ACP manage item screen

[Image: mystore_additem.png]

Here is the manage promotion screen

[Image: mystore_promos.png]

Also all purchases are logged including which, if any, promo code they used

[Image: mystore_logs.png]

So what you might be more interested in is the FRONT-END of MyStore, so here's some pics.....

First thing they see when entering the store is:

[Image: mystore_cats.png]

Once they pick a category, they come to this screen:

[Image: mystore_store.png]

This screen shows the items in this category, and also shows the most purchased and latest items.

[Image: mystore_buy.png]

If they click on the promo code link, a text box will appear when they can put their discount code in. The item will then be purchased.

For each individual item you can set the following settings:
-Title
-Description
-Stock I.E. how many are available?
-Cost
-Category
-Groups that are not allowed to purchase this item.

DEFAULT ITEMS
-Add posts to your post count
-Change others signature
-Change user group
-Change username
-Change user title
-Download a file
-Get a forum's password
-Display a random message
-Get random money
-Stick a thread

Download here:

http://mybbsource.com/view/67/

Note: Just a little heads up. We require 5 posts to download Mystore. I know that this is a lot, but posting is one way to show thanks to Nickman, and the hard work he has put in making this mod.
shouldn't nickman be posting this? no offence, its a great plugin other than that, i beta tested it and i think that it shouldnt have any errors in it at all this point
(2008-11-19, 12:46 AM)dweng Wrote: [ -> ]shouldn't nickman be posting this? no offence, its a great plugin other than that, i beta tested it and i think that it shouldnt have any errors in it at all this point

HE was busy. And since I help Nickman with moderating Mybbsource I think it's alright for me to post it for him.
(2008-11-19, 12:16 AM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]MyStore is a great way for your users to spend their credits...
Is it a complete system, including the earning of credits, or is it supposed to be used with MYPS?
Thank you
(2008-11-19, 01:11 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-19, 12:16 AM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]MyStore is a great way for your users to spend their credits...
It it a complete system, including the earning of credits, or is it supposed to be used with MYPS?
Thank you

It only works with Mycredits. \

Myps is totally different. Myps is made by labrocca over at mybbcentral. And it only works with modules that he (Or Mybbcentral) makes, or have made already.
Yeah, I also helped BETA test so hopefully you don't encounter any bugs. Smile Enjoy using this one. It rocks!
Wow, this is really something. Great work.
this seems really awesome! ^_^
http://mybbsource.com/forums/thread-684.html
This is translation in italian with nickman's consensus
i do love this plugin Smile

But a more fun way of shopping could be added with the option to by things like image items which get added to a area on ur profile Smile i think that would be cool

but great work anyway i love it
Pages: 1 2 3