MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's my Pokemon forum (no I am not really that much of a dork, but the games are good):

POKEMON UNDERGROUND
That has to be the most badass Pokemon banner of all time. I own a Beyblade website, so I can't really call you a dork. Wink

I think your forum needs a bit more content to draw in visitors.

Also, the Pokemon games peaked at Gold and Silver. Smile
Quote:Website Under Review

You see this page, because the system administrator of 0.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.

0.com is a free web hosting provider and all free hosting providers suffer from abusers. Around 5% of users signup here just to start hacking or phishing website or make other damage. So, in order to survive, we must monitor what our users are hosting.

We are sorry for any inconveniences, but checking all content manually, it is the only way to provide you with the most secure and reliable service. If you have found any illegal website on our network, you can report it here.

Sad
Thanks! I made the banner meself.
What more content should I add? I suppose I could put in some stuff for the anime, and uh... OH! POLITICS DISCUSSION!! YEAH!

I personally like RSE- my first game was Emerald, so they're the most memorable for me. As you can probably tell from my user title if you visited, my starter was Mudkip.

(2008-11-23, 04:51 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Website Under Review

You see this page, because the system administrator of 0.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.

0.com is a free web hosting provider and all free hosting providers suffer from abusers. Around 5% of users signup here just to start hacking or phishing website or make other damage. So, in order to survive, we must monitor what our users are hosting.

We are sorry for any inconveniences, but checking all content manually, it is the only way to provide you with the most secure and reliable service. If you have found any illegal website on our network, you can report it here.

Sad

Um, what?
When I click on your link it brings me to that page I quoted. Sad
I clicked it- it went right to my forum. Did you try the one in my sig too?
Yup, both are showing that page. I was interested to see the site too. Sad
You are with, what I think is, probably the worst host of all time.

If we were your potential members and saw that page saying it was under review, we would probably never visit again.

There are better free hosts out there.
Yeah it's under review for me now as well.
Can you send a screenshot? Cuz I'm not getting that at all...
Again, I didn't set it up, someone else did it for me and then turned over control of all the options to me.
Pages: 1 2 3