MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User can not enter to ucercp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Affter the instalation of version 1.4.4 the users can't enter to the userCP, send them to the no permision page.

The permisions are god they can (in the permision) go to the userCP

Please help me.

Forum: http://l2tecno.co.cc
Mybb version: 1.4.4
PHP Version: 5.2.6
Sql: MySQL 5.0.72
Undecided

What is it exactly you're trying to do in the UserCP? Is it just kicking you out straight away after accessing it?

For these users that are having the problems, are they apart of other groups that have the permissions denied?
Do you have the Wiki plugin?? If you do, get rid of it.
(2008-12-08, 09:12 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]Undecided

What is it exactly you're trying to do in the UserCP? Is it just kicking you out straight away after accessing it?

For these users that are having the problems, are they apart of other groups that have the permissions denied?

Enter, the registered user can not enter to the userCP, no group with the permission denied

(2008-12-08, 10:33 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the Wiki plugin?? If you do, get rid of it.

No I haven't
Do you have any of the MyCredits plugins??
(2008-12-08, 01:02 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any of the MyCredits plugins??

Yes I have. My Credits
Any of the other add-ons?? Specifically group subsciptions or choose usergroup?? Or just standard MyCredits??
Group subscriptions and buy acces.
Choose usergroup no
It's one of those then. Deactivate group subscriptions and leave buy access active, see if the problem is there, and then deactivate buy access and activate group subscriptions, see if it's there. It's certainly one of those.
Thank you so much

Deactivate Group Suscription and now It's work well.
Pages: 1 2