MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Pokemon Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi im in need of people on my website we have a big variate of plugins installed we need modarators please visit
the pokemon clan.co.cc or
the pokemon clan.bryansoft.net
Cool site although I suggest you get a better and faster host than those traitors bryanhost. Good luck
There's only one forum that guests can view (an Announcements forum), and once you register there's that same Announcements forum and an Introductions forum, both in separate categories. You're not going to get your forum anywhere if you don't provide anywhere to discuss anything.

Also, there's a huge lack of good grammar in the descriptions of the 2 forums that are there.

The raffle is completely useless, you shouldn't consider doing one until you actually have members, which probably won't happen as said above. And the prize is only a code for 80% off in the (completely useless) PokeStore for the credits system. Wow.

Wow, i should review sites more. Toungue
I'm sorry but why post your forum in the showcase and then ban an IP when you get negative feedback?? If you don't want to have negative things said about the forum, don't post your forum in the showcase.

I also would not join the forum if all I can see is the announcements forum. People won't join if they can't see what they're signing up to...

Banning Splappy's IP kinda shows you're admitting her comments are correct.
(2008-12-09, 10:10 PM)aven123 Wrote: [ -> ]sadly with your attitude about my site has ended you up with your IP being banned.

Sadly your attitude regarding to this is totally pathetic, too bad you can have control over a forum that needs members to keep it going cos if that's how you treat folks, the forum won't last very long at all!!

As for the forum, since this is a Showcase forum here at MyBB and since you don't let non members see much at all, it'd have been nice to see here some kind of explanation regarding to what kind of forums you have. As for the theme, IMHO the colours used together aren't very appealing (sorry Musicalmidget), and the banner as it is now is very hard to read.

You also have two links showing for Tube Video Gallery, you might want to change that.

Now after saying all this please don't ban my IP address.............Oh wait, I didn't register, so you wouldn't know it!! Toungue
You have renders, so why not get PS, Paint.NET or the GIMP and make a custom pokemon theme?
I don't mind a .co.cc domain name. Toungue

1.You could be unique and stand out from the rest of those other Pokemon forums (Custom theme)
2.With those renders you could make a custom banner, as well as some buttons for your theme (Custom banner).
(2008-12-09, 10:10 PM)aven123 Wrote: [ -> ]sadly with your attitude about my site has ended you up with your IP being banned.

AHAHAHAHAHA

this is proof your site is a joke
(2008-12-10, 07:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]

AHAHAHAHAHA

this is proof your site is a joke

..........And you said I was a bitchy person. <_< >_>
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Query:
SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

I didn't even get to see anything Sad.
You're not missing much to be frank. Just some announcemnts, yay.
Pages: 1 2