MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb fusion - opensource mybb release [dev*]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Uhm, by the sound of this - we can only use it on your site, correct?
No. The FUSIONstore is going to be a script created for mybbFUSION which will be hosted on another server. It will then be implented into the mybbFUSION installation for everyone to download from. It's basically an online version of iTunes for everyone to use within the Admin CP.

Does that make more sense?
In a way, yes. Wouldn't it be better to just use an existing coins/cash/currency system and show and just integrate it? Then again, this isn't my project Wink
I would say let theme creator set the price. But, if you do that make it a precentage instead of a set amount taken out Toungue.

Then also maybe have it be validated by an admin that they are the actualy theme creator. Just to avoid an legal issues. Toungue
(2008-12-17, 03:51 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I would say let theme creator set the price. But, if you do that make it a precentage instead of a set amount taken out Toungue.

Then also maybe have it be validated by an admin that they are the actualy theme creator. Just to avoid an legal issues. Toungue
Excellent idea! Smile
Development Paused...
Read more about this at http://mybbworkshop.co.cc/blog/
Hope it's not paused for too long Wink
Nope, the new site will be up at the beginning of January, then development starts again Wink
GoodSmile Glad to hear it! So is there any set developers yet?
Nope. Not as of yet... I am still requiring some.
Pages: 1 2 3 4