MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how do i change this url on unreal blue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Template: Unreal Blue

i want to change this:
<td class="navbar"><a href="http://0utlawz.net46.net/forum/portal.php">Portal</a></td>

to:
<td class="navbar"><a href="http://0utlawz.net46.net/index.php">Portal</a></td>

which section on template is it on? (im a new forumer, so idk what to say here Toungue)
ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set** > Header Templates > header. Probably. That's where it is in the default theme but it should be somewhere similar in Unreal blue.
(2008-12-15, 06:12 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set** > Header Templates > header. Probably. That's where it is in the default theme but it should be somewhere similar in Unreal blue.

nope, it wasnt that.. oh i got another problem, i use mkportal, and i must set the cookiepath to / but when im in acp on the forum, i must re-enter my password all the time.. and if i try to change cookie path to /forum/ it doesent work
Might be in header_welcomeblock_member or header_welcomeblock_guest

Or why not just do a template search for 'Portal.php'?? Smile
(2008-12-15, 06:18 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Might be in header_welcomeblock_member or header_welcomeblock_guest

Or why not just do a template search for 'Portal.php'?? Smile

i cant change... when do it, i must enter pw again, and i will be redirected to templates & styles -> Template
Well why not mention that before?? You cookie settings are wrong... can we have a URL to your forum??
(2008-12-15, 06:24 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Well why not mention that before?? You cookie settings are wrong... can we have a URL to your forum??

sure, its www.0utlawz.net46.net/forum
Ok, can you open ./inc/settings.php and change your cookie domain to /forum/

Then go to ACP > Configuration > General Configuration and do it again.
but i need the cookie path / because i use mkportal, otherwise i cant login via mkportal..
(2008-12-15, 06:28 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, can you open ./inc/settings.php and change your cookie domain to /forum/

Then go to ACP > Configuration > General Configuration and do it again.

done, still same problem. should i reinstall the forum? im ok with that, have only installed the skin.
Well if you have the cookie path blank, you won't be able to login on MyBB, simple as.

If it didn't work, did you make the change in the ACP too??
Pages: 1 2