MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving forum from Servage to HostGator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2008-12-21, 11:34 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]No, second time you've said that, if a folder needs to be 777, it has to be at 777.
Like the cache folder, right?
I am searching for a list of the folders that need 777. Although all appears to be working, I want to avoid a particular module failing.

Great software, though! Really impressed!
./cache/, ./cache/themes/, ./uploads/, ./uploads/avatars/ need to be 777. You can see what files and folders need CHMODing if you go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance and scroll down a bit.
(2008-12-21, 08:36 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]./cache/, ./cache/themes/, ./uploads/, ./uploads/avatars/ need to be 777. You can see what files and folders need CHMODing if you go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance and scroll down a bit.
All of the required files and directories have the proper CHMOD settings.
Looking good.
Good to hear! Smile
Dang! The blank page is back!
http://thepizzacrafters.com/forum/

Upgrading fixed it last time. Absolutely no changes and now it is blank again. I found lots of posts about blank pages but could not find anything specifically addressing this.

If it helps, the page was turning up blank on the old web hosting company too. I figured it was just another one of Servage's issues.

Your help again is appreciated.
You can only really contact Hostgator to see if there's a problem. But, considering you've had this at two places, it could be with something you've installed.

Take a backup of your forum (database and files) and then remove all plugins by first deactivating them in the Plugin Manager, and then deleting them / making inactive from your server. See if that makes a difference...
(2008-12-23, 05:20 AM)LoneStarMBA Wrote: [ -> ]Dang! The blank page is back!
http://thepizzacrafters.com/forum/

Seems to be ok now?
I deactivated ALL the plugins and am slowly adding them back in to see which one is the culprit.
It's always them darn plugins! Toungue
(2011-04-03, 01:28 PM)amk2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Well helpful thread but can you please list the whole procedure of moving from Servage to Hostgator step by step? Thanks

[Image: 1.gif]

This thread is 3 years old...

Pages: 1 2 3 4