MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem Viewing Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2008-12-22, 02:32 AM)hookyboysb Wrote: [ -> ]2 doesn't work, and what's an SEO url?
Does 1 work?

SEO - Search Engine Optimized; it's the process of rewriting URLs to make them show up usually more on Google.
And where can I find that option in cPanel?
It's not in cPanel. It's in your MyBB administration panel.
Admin CP > Configuration tab > Server and Optimization settings
I can't access the ACP.
You're not an administrator on the forums that you get the error on?
A 500 error isn't a problem with MyBB itself but a problem with your webhost. Contact them with your forum url, and tell them to access their error logs, from there, they'll be able to diagnose the problem.
Best Regards.
I am the owner of the site, actually, and I get the same error I posted earlier.
I'm not talking about you the owner of your website, but who hosts your site. Read my post above again to understand what I'm talking about.
(2008-12-22, 02:40 AM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]A 500 error isn't a problem with MyBB itself but a problem with your webhost. Contact them with your forum url, and tell them to access their error logs, from there, they'll be able to diagnose the problem.
Best Regards.
Hm. It's not? I thought it wasSad
500 errors are errors on the server or network side. 400 errors are client side errors, of which are related to a script, not found files, etc. If it was a 300 (sometimes) or 400 error, than it is possibly related to the MyBB script (if it's about MyBB).
Pages: 1 2 3