MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subscription included in mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2008-12-29, 11:01 AM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]it's included also in IPB and NovaBoard-->(new board similar IPB:p)
I agree with TomL, it has my same thoughts:d:d:d
However the plugin of Labrocca isn't free so it'll should be a big opportunity for who haven't money for buy subscription!

His plugin is free now, as I recall. Just figured I'd put that in there.
MyIPN is free??????????????
(2008-12-29, 02:58 PM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]MyIPN is free??????????????
Last I heard, I thought that he made it free. I might be wrong, but I know I recall seeing something about it being free.
Only MyPS is free!
(2008-12-29, 03:04 PM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]Only MyPS is free!
Like I said, I might be wrong - but if I do recall someone mentioned that the other one is free..
LeX's plugins are free, the only one that labrocca has made that is free is core MYPS.
I think this should be a plugin and not a core feature.

We should not follow what our competitors do (vBulletin etc.)
things like this are good as plugins only if people update them as thing move that is where we are lucky with labrocca he will updated so this could be left as a plugin but then it would be good to have in mybb as well

why not as labrocca if he will ad what you where talking about to his plugin ?
(2008-12-29, 04:50 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]I think this should be a plugin and not a core feature.

(2008-12-29, 04:50 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]I think this should be a plugin and not a core feature.

It is thinking like this which keeps people like me from moving my other site over to mybb. This is one such feature that is a must for my other site. If mybb ever wants to attract business type of sites then it would be wise to start adding stuff like this. Has zero to do with who else has it but more about mybb expanding it's horizons.
As far as i know the plans of MyBB are to write a Discussion Board and i don't understand how this feature would help in a Discussion Board.

I think DennisTT explained this well. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6