MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey,

I'm starting up a hosting service.

I am using custom CSS, combined with a template, and then loading the Cool Lime Theme for the support forums. Could someone tell me their thoughts? The service launches in January 1st.

Homepage: http://mybbpalace.co.cc
Support Forums: http://mybbpalace.co.cc/board
another one, huh? what happened to all of your other hosting services?
I thought you were through with MyBB projects for a while. I remember you saying that in another of your showoff threads.
Kudo's Dude 106, once again you've proved to us that you can upload forum software, upload a theme, and create categories and forums for it!

Oh by the way how's all the other forums you created, doing?

*waits for next weeks new forum creation*

Toungue
Oh and by the way I found where you said BestHost was your last MyBB project. Look at the first post.
Done with them or not.
Maybe he is tired of you two?

I mean no offense, but maybe he said what he did out of anger talk?

I mean, yeah. He has a long way to go. Basically all he needs is his own custom theme. and a TLD.

Maybe he could make it?
(2008-12-24, 10:32 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]people are making legitimate criticisms and calling him out on his lies?

not on MY watch
(2008-12-24, 11:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-24, 10:32 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]people are making legitimate criticisms and calling him out on his lies?

not on MY watch

Hey now. I'm now trying to sound like that.
Maybe he isn't good at taking criticism? There are just some people out there like that.
(2008-12-24, 11:13 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-24, 11:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]

not on MY watch

Hey now. I'm now trying to sound like that.
Maybe he isn't good at taking criticism? There are just some people out there like that.

then he shouldn't have a public website or post about it in a forum where people's websites are regularly critiqued
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5