MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help, please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Then just create a module for it. It's as close as you'll get. Unless I'm blind here and can't find one for you. Undecided
If you had said that at the start, I could have advised better. You only said you wanted it integrated into SVN, which to be might as well just be a SVN repo browser.

(2009-01-02, 04:35 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for an SVN program like Redmine, but that's written in PHP.
SorrySad I should've been more clear from the start, but I just quick-typed my thoughts and couldn't really think of a list till a couple minutes ago.
Still, you haven't answered my question about if you have an SVN server running on your webserver?
No, I don't.
Just to clarify, Collabtive doesn't include SVN, it's just a project manager with a standalone file management system.
Which is basically what I was looking for - besides the bug reporting/statuses. I'm downloading it now.
Wouldn't it's tasks system count as bug/issue tracking?
Well, in a way - yes. But, I'll just need to add tasks that are titled "[BUG] (STATUS) TITLE". And then from there, I'll have to figure it out.
The tasks feature seems like it's new as I haven't upgraded since their first beta version.
Pages: 1 2 3