MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help, please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm uploading the files now to see if it'll even work on my server. Hoping it will, as it'll settle for a good second choice from what I've seen in the demo:p
Just updated and all I can say is wow. What a big difference from the version I was running. A lot more stable and quite a few new features. Big Grin
From the looks of it, it looks like it might work. But I'll have to see if it'll even run on my server - which I hope it willSad
The only thing that I hate so far is that it uses Smarty, and there's like tons of files inside of Smarty.Sad
Just looked at the Task Manager and this new version is looking extremely similar to Redmine. Thanks to Tom for searching for one since I got to know about their new version. Toungue
:p no problem(semi-confused:p)
(2009-01-02, 05:55 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ](semi-confused:p)

Well, I linked you to their website, so I had to visit it to get the url. From there, I found out about their new great version. Toungue
Ah. Well thank my semi-laziness:p
I've been using it for about an hour now, and I really like it. It'll be a little trickier to make the bug part of it work - but it should work out fine.
Pages: 1 2 3