MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Laxte.org - NEW DISCUSSION BOARD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Laxte.org is aimed at young people who are looking for a general discussion board. We offer forums such as graphics, web design, technology, general life, sports, education, gaming, habbo, runescape, console gaming and so much more.

We are a small community at the moment and looking for fresh new members to register. We have a shoutbox installed which you can use for free and an arcade coming soon. More features are coming soon such as new styles and so on so it's exciting times.

I would love it if you could register to Laxte.org as it would mean allot to me and the existing members who are currently bored with inactivity.

You can find us on:

www.laxte.org
www.laxte.com
www.laxte.co.uk

Thanks and I hope you can register!
All the best & Happy new year all!
Another general discussion board? Sorry but I don't think it will last long.
I will make it last as long as possible. Thanks.
somethingawful is the only good general discussion board
The guy is just showing you his forum. Your criticism isn't really helping him much? What is he suppost to do with your comments? All he has done is made a site.

His site might not last long, but does the 'general forum' hating always got to be posted?

There are several great general boards, http://forums.weebls-stuff.com/ for one.

Cheers.
Quote:Your criticism isn't really helping him much? What is he suppost to do with your comments?

I've always believed that it's great to "showcase" your forum here. But it also means that you'd have to take constructive criticism about your forum, whether it's positive or negative...Folks are entitled to their opinion, and letting it be known here, just like you've posted your opinion!
(2009-01-04, 12:39 AM)bombbob Wrote: [ -> ]The guy is just showing you his forum. Your criticism isn't really helping him much? What is he suppost to do with your comments? All he has done is made a site.

His site might not last long, but does the 'general forum' hating always got to be posted?

There are several great general boards, http://forums.weebls-stuff.com/ for one.

Cheers.

The difference is that the site you linked has content to draw people in, and that's generally how General Discussion forums begin to thrive. If you don't have that content, what motivation is there for people to join?

IMO, people who open general discussion forums are people who want to open a forum just for the hell of it, instead of people who open a forum because they actually have an idea that justifies a forum.
I like it, very clean and seems to be doing ok. Keep it up!
There is content to draw people to register. Theres enough boards to discuss. I wouldn't say the board is general, it's aimed at teens to post, meet new people and discuss topics in a relaxed environment.

We have free Elite membership, threads with interests and a few active members that keep the forum alive.

So really, we won't fail as we have the content, give away free Elite membership via MyPlaza and much more.

Answer your question? Smile
And what exactly does Elite entitle me to do that normal members cannot?

Having a place to discuss something isn't content. Anyone can do that.
Pages: 1 2