MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [plugin] Video/Audio Links embedded in your posts - 200 sites [update]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:PM me with the sites that you want and I will change the file accordingly, also let me know where to send it.
I tried PM'ing you but it says that you have private messaging disabled. Smile

Quote:I am working at a interface to be able to choose the sites that you want, but I don't think I will be able to release it soon.
Good to hear, keep up with the great work!

Cheers,
Gene
(2009-01-12, 12:11 AM)Gene53 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried PM'ing you but it says that you have private messaging disabled. Smile
Sorry about that. It is enabled now.
I also think this is a great idea, but I can´t activate the plugin.

Error-message: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/www/kunden/MYSITE.de/inc/plugins/videolink.php on line 1
Have you tried to change the .php file? If yes it is possible you deleted the php declaration from the begging or at the end. Or you have forgot to delete a bracket somewhere.
Edit again the file in a php editor. Will show where the mistake is.
If you haven't edited the file I don't have any idea why it doesn't work for you.
I did´nt change the file.

But because of your advice I opened it, changed a little bit (i.e. I added some free lines) and now it works ! I don´t know, what was wrong there.

Thank you very much !
At this moment I am in the process of adding more sites. It is almost impossible for me to know all the sites that you want or should be added. So, if you want a site to be added to this plugin please, let me know what sites I should add.
Also I am working at a admin interface to be able to chose what sites you want and what sites you do not want.
If you would like other futures embedded in this plugin, please let me know.
If users of my site write a new theme or reply, they should see, that they can add videos and how to do it. So there must be a button or a text in the MyCode Editor. Can somebody help me ? Is there perhaps a ready solution ?
(2009-01-14, 04:26 PM)Falcao Wrote: [ -> ]If users of my site write a new theme or reply, they should see, that they can add videos and how to do it. So there must be a button or a text in the MyCode Editor. Can somebody help me ? Is there perhaps a ready solution ?

It shouldn't be any button. It is straight forward, you copy the link for that clip (from the browser toolbar) and you paste it in your post, you do not have to add anything, only the link, the plughin will do all the work.
You should only post an announcement on your board with the sites that are working.
C'est tout.
(2009-01-13, 07:15 PM)Falcao Wrote: [ -> ]I did´nt change the file.

But because of your advice I opened it, changed a little bit (i.e. I added some free lines) and now it works ! I don´t know, what was wrong there.

Thank you very much !

I have the same error can you copy/paste here wath modification you did?
(2009-01-13, 07:15 PM)Falcao Wrote: [ -> ]I did´nt change the file.

Thank you very much !

I got the same error upon going to the Plugins page... So I did what you did and added a free line beneath the first line... and no error.. weird Huh

Oh and thanks for the release! .. This will come in handy as most people unfamiliar with mycodes would be at a loss when their normal html paste code didn't work. This should prevent a lot of unwanted repeat questions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5