MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [plugin] Video/Audio Links embedded in your posts - 200 sites [update]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-06-01, 12:49 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]yup it is now where you have to pay for this mod or get 50 points.

before march 08 2009 you did not have to pay
Contact me on my PM - on test.edidesign.ro and we will speak about this. It is valid fro everyone that want plugins from that site and can't pay the small fee.
I can't download it, it says
# Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
# You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
# Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
(2009-07-23, 02:21 PM)Force Wrote: [ -> ]I can't download it, it says
# Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
# You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
# Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

Are you a subscriber? Did you read http://test.edidesign.ro/showthread.php?tid=43 ?
Amazing man.. Just amazing... Good plugin.. Big Grin
I just switched to a different host and this plugin doesn't work now. I get the following error on the ACP when i try to activate it.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/ej8squad/public_html/inc/plugins/videolink.php on line 1

*edit*
Fixed
CONGRATS!! EXCELENT PLUGIN!!
Great mod. But it would be better if it's free...
(2009-08-21, 06:41 AM)silentflesh Wrote: [ -> ]Great mod. But it would be better if it's free...

I don't understand. It is free.
(2009-08-21, 02:02 PM)gimmezell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-21, 06:41 AM)silentflesh Wrote: [ -> ]Great mod. But it would be better if it's free...

I don't understand. It is free.
Nope, I don't have access to the attachment
(2010-04-26, 03:54 PM)justinhyns Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone post it so I could download it for my site, thanks.

No, no they can't. Thats illegal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5