MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FREE MyBB Hosting + Directory!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nope, not close, I dunno...

FRT Host. And I co-admin their server.

Umm...space and bandwidth, for hosted forums, or for myself. For the site, space is 10GB, Bandwidth monthly 500,000MB.
(2009-01-12, 04:03 AM).Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]This point has been stressed every time Dude106 has made a topic showcasing his new forum and it doesn't look like it will be happening anytime soon. Not everyone has access to a credit card, paypal or other forms of online payment.

You make it sound like i don't know this already :s i said have you THOUGHT about getting a domain with a good TLD. You yourself don't need access to a credit card/paypal. When i was under the age limit for paypal, i got a family member to pay for me. The i was able to when i was 18.

Anyway, i was just saying that no many people would want a .co.cc extension. But hey, im probably wrong Smile
(2009-01-12, 04:03 AM).Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]This point has been stressed every time Dude106 has made a topic showcasing his new forum and it doesn't look like it will be happening anytime soon. Not everyone has access to a credit card, paypal or other forms of online payment.

Then maybe he shouldn't be running a host?
(2009-01-12, 09:58 PM)Dude106 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, not close, I dunno...

FRT Host. And I co-admin their server.

Umm...space and bandwidth, for hosted forums, or for myself. For the site, space is 10GB, Bandwidth monthly 500,000MB.

It's close because a traceroute also shows that FRTHost is hosted at kimsufi.com
I'd post my thoughts, but I'd hate to upset Hemi.
(2009-01-11, 06:52 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-11, 04:54 PM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so you have a site design. That's nice!
But why are you still using a .co.cc domain.
EDIT:LOL, I originally asked "Why are you still paying for a domain" XD

* Clair waits for lufbra and others to get here

You're actually going to criticize someone that uses a .co.cc when you yourself use the same cheap extension?

Quote:* Clair waits for lufbra and others to get here
What are you waiting for? The chance to gang on Dude with some help? Or the chance to watch somebody rail someone?

Quit trying to antagonize or perpetuate a situation!

Im not the one trying to run a MyBB host, now am I? Rolleyes
And besides, its a yaoi site, not many people into that.
I'll post what ever I feel I need too! Rolleyes

Thing is, he's done this several times before.
And common sense WOULD say to use a TLD for a hosting site.
I wonder what this could possibly be...

Quote:At MyBB Palace, we do our best to keep your forum safe and secure. So that's why we launched the "MyBB Palace Security Packages System"! Simply sign up at the support forums here, and create a post in the following format:

Code:
Name of Forum:
URL of Forum:
Your Admin Username on your forum:
Your email:

Note: Your forum MUST be activated via email to get a security package. An activation email is sent to you when your forum is created.

After you fill out this form, we'll look over your forum each month and make some security-related changes to it! We'll also give you a report of what we've done!

No other host can offer you this!
(2009-01-13, 10:45 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]No other host can offer you this!

Hehehe i can Smile Who posted that anyway Lufbra?
Take a look at his forum.
(2009-01-12, 10:05 PM)JohnMac Wrote: [ -> ]You make it sound like i don't know this already :s i said have you THOUGHT about getting a domain with a good TLD. You yourself don't need access to a credit card/paypal. When i was under the age limit for paypal, i got a family member to pay for me. The i was able to when i was 18.

Anyway, i was just saying that no many people would want a .co.cc extension. But hey, im probably wrong Smile

That would fall under the "access to online payment" category.

(2009-01-12, 10:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Then maybe he shouldn't be running a host?

Maybe he finds enjoyment in running a webhost? Regardless of how unsuccessful each of his previous ones has been?

(2009-01-13, 06:59 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]Im not the one trying to run a MyBB host, now am I? Rolleyes
And besides, its a yaoi site, not many people into that.
I'll post what ever I feel I need too! Rolleyes

Thing is, he's done this several times before.
And common sense WOULD say to use a TLD for a hosting site.

So because you don't run a web host, you don't need a TLD? Common sense would say for any site to have a TLD. Also shows at least Dude106 has a higher level of confidence in a 'possible' community for his site then yours.
Pages: 1 2 3