MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Tuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Uh, yeah opened it up a while ago. However, I didn't post it here. Smile I'm in need of tutorials sooo, I'd love it if you submitted some. Cool
http://mybbtuts.com/
i would if i was smart enough Wink
To type on a keyboard? Toungue /lame joke.
I dont get it. Huh We have a tutorials section on here....So, uh...Why a whole other site?
Simple answer: Boredom. Toungue
Oooh some competition Smile

(2009-01-14, 01:26 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]I dont get it. Huh We have a tutorials section on here....So, uh...Why a whole other site?

You can say that about anything. There's multiple plugin forums, you can get plugins here. There's multiple theme forums, you can get themes here.
Haha, I suppose you could call us competition. Toungue

I was thinking that same exact thing, just didn't feel like having to edit my post when they wouldn't read it anyway. Toungue
(2009-01-14, 01:48 AM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Simple answer: Boredom. Toungue

Is that the best reason you can come up with for creating a forum? What happens next week when you get bored again?

Other than that, the forum looks nothing like the Home page, and the banner on the Home page doesn't look very good at all.

Just an IMHO. Smile
Forum needs a theme and logo but great site Smile
(2009-01-14, 01:26 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]I dont get it. Huh We have a tutorials section on here....So, uh...Why a whole other site?

* More categories
* Easier To search
* Info doesn't get buried or lost
Pages: 1 2 3