MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Work in progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
its not that hard, the gradients have to be rebalanced and thats about it, depeding on complexity from 30mins to 2 hours job
Oh oke , got one more question
if we make for exemple a custom profile field would it look like you displayed exempled , ranking , total posts , member since, etc...?
(2009-02-28, 05:08 AM)stefanov Wrote: [ -> ]Oh oke , got one more question
if we make for exemple a custom profile field would it look like you displayed exempled , ranking , total posts , member since, etc...?

i would love to answer to that question but i can't

i'm a designer, my tools are photoshop, a pencil and a piece of paper for outlines

after the whole design is done i will get my colleague to learn the mybb structure and he'll know what to do Smile

Either way it's going to be an awsome theme.

cheers,
Tom
got some time to work today, here's the progress:
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12936]

that's about it for now, i may work on it tonight, but till then back to wordpress
i love this theme. i was going to try green haze for my forum but after seeing this i cant wait for a release. it is elegant, bright but not disgustingly bright, the side part is amazing.
The postbit design is ready, view the outcome below:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12943]

Feel free to comment
Feckin awesome! It'll be hell to code it though Toungue

I'd personally enlarge the logo. It's kinda small now and doesn't stand out at all.
This theme is amazing! I can't wait for it to be coded!
(2009-03-01, 11:34 AM)hamster Wrote: [ -> ]Feckin awesome! It'll be hell to code it though Toungue

I'd personally enlarge the logo. It's kinda small now and doesn't stand out at all.

tbh, i just took fertigo and wrote the title, at this moment i dont care about the logo, i'll get an other logo done once the theme is 100% complete

i still need to make threadbit design, usercp design and index page
Yeah this is looking awesome , hope you finish it soon mate Smile
Great job man. Big Grin That's some real good designing and coding going on there. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7